28 June 2008

TANZANIA : Mwanza post win as Dar extend lead

By Faustine Feliciane

Mwanza posted their first win in the on going Africa Zone V Inter-Cities Basketball tourney when they hit Kampala City Council (KCC) 47-40 in the men`s match played at the Indoor Stadium in Dar es Salaam yesterday.
The lake zone side led 32-28 until the half time against KCC who also lost against hosts Dar es Salaam in the opening match.
Juma Kisocky and Amran Sufian emerged the top scorers for the winners after registering 22 and seven points, respectively.
Juma Francis scored 15 and Ssentongo Brain registered nine to become the highest scorers for the Ugandan side.
Dar es Salaam extended their lead when they defeated Arusha 68-27 in another men`s match played on the same ground yesterday.
The hosts side which hit Mwanza 67-44 on Wednesday, got most of their points from Charles Makene who scored 17 and Frank Simkoko (11).
Chelu Mapolu scored 12 points to emerge top scorer for the losers.

Comments:
Hello there, I found your website by the use of Google at the same time as looking for a comparable subject, your site came up, it seems great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. ariadnetravel
 
You really make it seem so quick with your presentation but I discover this topic to be really something which I think I would in no way understand. It seems too complicated and also extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I can try to get the hang up of it!    casaparadiso.net
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?